2023년 7월 14일 금요일

Sleep On It "Babe Ruth"


Follow Sleep On It: https://www.facebook.com/sleeponitband https://twitter.com/SleepOnItBand https://www.instagram.com/sleeponitband Lyrics: Come on and tell me why We cannot fall behind I can now remember every flame we Burned when we were young We’re the sound of a broken record Repeating words and forgotten lines Your cheap talk has been paying off like You’re with me every night I don’t know where I’ve been or who I’m letting down We can try to get past All the things that we lack And find a place to hide til the sun comes out Come on and tell me why We cannot fall behind I can now remember every flame we Burned when we were young I’ll hold my breath But I’m not breathing yet Growing up but never getting old we’ll stay Forever a runaway You’re everything that carried me here, Bright lights on an empty street Nowhere to go but anywhere we wanna be I’ve been waiting for days till the sunrise While we try to get past all the things that we lack And find a place to hide til the sun goes down Come on and tell me why We cannot fall behind I can now remember every flame we Burned when we were young I’ll hold my breath But I’m not breathing yet Growing up but never getting old we’ll stay Forever a runaway I’ve been waiting for days for the sunrise I’ve been waiting for days Come on and tell me why We cannot fall behind I can now remember every flame we Burned when we were young I’ll hold my breath But I’m not breathing yet Growing up but never getting old we’ll stay Forever a runaway

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기