2023년 7월 5일 수요일

Pillar - Throwdown


Light It Up
Training day is overIt's been laid on the lineI'll give this all I've gotAnd I'll find my time to shineI will settle for no lessThan the best I've got to giveOnly the strong surviveWhen they try to take you down
Toe to toe and pound for poundIt's time to step up it's time to throw it down
There's nothing you say that could ever fade meServing up another lesson learnedLight it up and let the fire burnThere's nothing you say that could ever change meToe to toe and pound for poundStep right up its time to throw down
The cage awaits the momentThe tension pushes throughThe stage is set to showdownI'm not turning my back on youFace to face with the enemyGiving in to you I refuseSomebody's gotta winAnd I don't know how to lose
Toe to toe and pound for poundIt's time to step up it's time to throw it down
There's nothing you say that could ever fade meServing up another lesson learnedLight it up and let the fire burnThere's nothing you say that could ever change meStep right up its time to throw down
Light it up
There's nothing you say that could ever fade meServing up another lesson learnedLight it up and let the fire burnThere's nothing you say that could ever change meStep right up its time to throw down


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기