2023년 7월 30일 일요일

Secret Keeper - Dear


Artist: Secret Keeper Song: Dear Album: 'Dear love, I let you go.' (EP 2023) Hometown: Melbourne, Florida Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/secretkeeper... ________________________________ Lyrics: Dear love, Tether me to reality I fu*ked up I think I did too much How can I stay? I feel me slipping away Dear love Tucked away Inflamed tissue And atrophy What can I say? I feel me slipping away Spit out the blood And watch it circle the drain There is no god here You’ll find no shelter There is no peace Maybe the next house over Oh god I’m slipping back into I need you more than you know Just don’t break And every single time takes a piece But roughly three quarters hasn’t looked so great on me I watched you die Watched the light escape your eyes Dear love, Tether me to reality I fu*ked up I think I did too much How can I stay? I feel me slipping away There is no god here You’ll find no shelter There is no peace Maybe the next house over Dear love,

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기