2023년 12월 9일 토요일

Enter Shikari - Anaesthetist (Official Music Video)


Doctor, fetch the Anaesthetist (Anaesthetist)Fetch the Anaesthetist, so when I go under the knife I believe in thisFetch the Anaesthetist (Anaesthetist)Fetch the Anaesthetist, so when I go under the knife I believe
You fucking spannerJust a cog in the industry, you're part blindYou shared your blood from the convictedYou parasite!You play god and you don't care who it affectsYou suck the blood of the afflictedYou suck the blood of the afflicted
Illness is not an indulgence which you should pay forNor is it a crime for which you should be punishedFor this conviction I would endanger my healthShut it! Oi!Just 'cause you break bridges and lust for fameNo you won't see us participating in that gameKeep it twisted, take the success'Cause all I really want is what's beating in your chest
Doctor, fetch the Anaesthetist (Anaesthetist)Fetch the Anaesthetist, so when I go under the knife I believe in thisFetch the Anaesthetist (Anaesthetist)Fetch the Anaesthetist, so when I go under the knife I believe
We drink to your healthBut just one thoughtThis round's on youAnd every day you roll the diceWe drink to your healthWe capitalise on your conditionBad luck, you pay the priceBad luckYou pay the price
Fetch the Anaesthetist(Anaesthetist)Fetch the AnaesthetistI wanna go under the knife I believe in this
You sold us shortYou will not profit off our healthStep the fuck back

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기