2023년 12월 9일 토요일

Millencolin - "Let It Be"


Don't wanna ride on the carouselDon't wanna be part of your cartelSo whatever you've got to sellBe sure I won't be payin'And I don't care about the presidentIt doesn't mean that I'm ignorantI just think that it's dissonantEverything they're sayin'
It goes round and round, but it's not for meIf it brings me down, I'll let it be
Life is strange, got the time to loseAin't got the time for the tragic news'Cause all it does is givin' me the bruiseDon't want it in my system'Cause I'm lookin' for a brighter dayAnd I'm strong, gotta find a wayI don't care what the people sayI'm much too old to listen
Goes round and round, but it's not for meIf it brings me down, I let it be
I let it beI let it beI let it be
Yeah, I gotta do what I gotta doAnd I presume you gotta do so tooI'm really sorry, I can't wait for youDidn't mean to burst your bubbleI stay away from negativityYou know I push for positivityYou know it's good for creativityTo stay away from trouble
It goes round and round, but it's not for meIf it brings me down and it's killin' meIt's the same old song and it's lame to seeCan't stick around, so let it be
I let it beI let it beI let it beGo!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기