2024년 4월 27일 토요일

AFI - Far Too Near (Official Visualizer)


Through the green door, finally impureYour smile tells me that I can'tStay here assured, well understoodI only wish that I could, if I could I'd
Give my heart to you, oh youI'd give my heart to you if I couldGive my heart to you, oh youI'd give my heart to you if I could
Locked the green door, ever unsureMy smile tells me that I can'tKeep you in fear, without a wordMy only wish I'd take back, I'd take back if I could
Give my heart to you, oh youI'd give my heart to you if I couldGive my heart to you, oh youI'd give my heart to you
If I can't then, oh, is that crashing sound?Far, we're far too nearI know too well that crashing soundFar from gone you'll hear me
I'd give my heart to you, oh youI'd give my heart to you if I couldGive my heart to you, oh youI'd give my heart to you if I could
Give my heart to you

Give my heart to you if I could 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기