2024년 4월 21일 일요일

Sev - Front Of The Line


Give into me, don't fight it just breatheAnd exhale through these memoriesOf life for all to seeSo you can believe what I give can deceiveI play the part that's what you came here to seeBut no matter how far you go, or how hard you tryNo one denies looking in these eyesYour never knowing of the penalties that pay backSo keep reading my books, they're called tracks
Back no one can hold me down, hold me downTo the Front of the line that's where I bring it thisTIME To the Front of the line
Well have you read the headlines todayI'm all alone sleeping in the sea of dismayWith so much to say on what's real & what's fakeTo walk down the street and make the same mistakeBut I'm eating my cake & I just need a breakI got this weight on my shouldersNot much more I can take YEAHI said I was new on the scene,But yo what the fuck does that MEAN
That's right, I'm back no one can hold me down,Hold me downTo the Front of the line that's where I bring it thisTIME To the Front of the line
What we'll be, we'll beAnyone can tell
That's right, I'm back no one can hold me down,Hold me downTo the Front of the line that's where I bring it thisTIME To the Front of the line
You can believe what we give can deceive you see

We play the part to the front of the line 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기