2024년 4월 20일 토요일

Beta State - Stars


I'm breathing words like oxygenDon't let me miss a breathI know this is where i belongI'm singing songs like violenceDon't let me miss a noteI hope this is where i belongI'm just a world awayFrom letting stars light out my mindAnd show me the wayI'm just a smile awayFrom bringing hopeAnd i sing for you tonightI hope you'll be listeningAnd i breathe for you tonightI hope you'll meet me thereI'm singing songs light out the skyAnd i know there must be moreThey're spending so much time on the groundI just wann chase them down and find out where they goWhat makes themm shine so brightI'm just a smile awayFrom bringing hopeAnd i sing for you tonightI hope you'll be listeningAnd i breathe for you tonightI hope you'll meet me thereAnd i sing for you tonightI hope you'll be listeningAnd i breathe for you tonight

I hope you'll meet me there 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기