2024년 4월 30일 화요일

All Time Low - January Gloom (Seasons Pt. 1)

I got myself a brand new pair of bootsTo keep the rain outI got myself a brand new leather coatTo fight the coldI've gotta find a way to break this spellBefore I lose itA victim of the season, need a better reasonTo be miserable
I blame it on the weatherCan't keep it together, no
So can you save me from this January gloomHiding in your room, the things that we could doYou're like the sunshine in the lazy days of JuneHiding in your room, save me from this January
Another drop of Hudson in the darkTo lift these spiritsAnother record spins my heavy heartAnd flips the scriptSome crazy way to turn this life aroundYou know I'll take itA victim of the season, fuck another reasonTo be miserable
I blame it on the weatherCan you make it better now
Come on and save me from this January gloomHiding in your room, the things that we could doYou're like the sunshine in the lazy days of JuneHiding in your room, save me from this January gloom
And all the things I'd like to tell youSave it for another daySomewhere not so far, just for nowWe'll shut those words awayAnd there you are, and there you wereYou do your best or do your worstAll I want, all I need for now is you to save me
So can you save me from this January gloomHiding in your room, the things that we could doYou're like the sunshine in the lazy days of JuneHiding in your room, save me from this January gloom(Hiding in your room)Save me from this January gloom
한국어로 번역

 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기