2024년 4월 30일 화요일

Aranda - One More Lie


Did you get the messageYou get the messageDid you get the messageYou get the messageDid you get the messageYou get the messageDid you get the messageYou get the message
The house is quiet and you haven't called againAre we still together?You tell me you've been out all night with your friendsBaby I know betterIt's getting ??? for you to hide behind these liesI see the game that you runningAnd now you cant even look me in the eyesYou should have seen this comingI'll be gone tomorrowDid you get that message yet?
One more lie, I don't believeAnd now I'm leaving you lonely againAnd when you wake from your broken dreamI hope the pain in your world never endsOne more lie
Who's to say you are the only one to blameI shouldn't payed more attentionI guess I never realized who you becameAnd its to late to erase itAnd I be gone tomorrowOh did you get that message yet?
One more lie, I don't believeAnd now I'm leaving u lonely againAnd when you wake from your broken dreamI hope the pain in your world never endsOne more lieOne more lie
Oh, with one more lie, I don't believeAnd now I'm leaving u lonely againAnd when you wake from your broken dreamI hope the pain in your world never endsWith one more lie, I don't believeAnd now I'm leaving you lonely againAnd when you wake from your broken dreamI hope the pain in your world never endsWith one more lieOne more lieOne more lieOne more lie
Did you get the messageYou get the messageDid you get the message

You get the message 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기