2024년 10월 5일 토요일

Jarrod Alonge - 12 Days Of A Pop Punk Christmas


On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to meA pair of skinny khakisOn the second day of Christmas, my true love gave to meTwo snapback hatsAnd a pair of skinny khakis
On the third day of Christmas, my true love gave to meThree Peace TeasTwo snapback hatsAnd a pair of skinny khakis
On the fourth day of Christmas, my true love gave to meFour pairs of VansThree Peace TeasTwo snapback hatsAnd a pair of skinny khakis
On the fifth day of Christmas, my true love gave to meFive large pizzas
Four pairs of vansThree Peace TeasTwo snapback hatsAnd a pair of skinny khakis
On the sixth day of Christmas, my true love gave to meSix flannel shirtsFive large pizzas
Four pairs of vansThree Peace TeasTwo snapback hatsAnd a pair of skinny khakis
On the seventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to meSeven vinyl recordsSix flannel shirtsFive large pizzas
Four pairs of VansThree Peace TeasTwo snapback hatsAnd a pair of skinny khakis
On the eighth day of Christmas, my true love gave to meEight Tumblr notesSeven vinyl recordsSix flannel shirtsFive large pizzas
Four pairs of VansThree Peace TeasTwo snapback hatsAnd a pair of skinny khakis
On the ninth day of Christmas, my true love gave to meNine cardboard signsEight Tumblr notes
Seven vinyl recordsSix flannel shirtsFive large pizzas
Four pairs of VansThree Peace TeasTwo snapback hatsAnd my parents understanding
On the tenth day of Christmas, my true love gave to meTen pics of PattyNine cardboard signs
Eight Tumblr notesSeven vinyl recordsSix flannel shirtsThey forgot the pepperoni
Four pairs of VansThree Peace TeasTwo snapback hatsAnd a merch guy we named Fappy
On the eleventh day of ChristmasMy true love gave to me11 anchor tatsTen pics of PattyNine cardboard signs
Eight Tumblr notesSeven vinyl recordsSix flannel shirtsThis isn't what I ordered(But seriously call Dominos and demand a refund)
Four pairs of VansThree Peace TeasTwo snapback hatsAnd an unnecessary breakdown(Blegh)
On the twelfth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me12 broken hearts11 anchor tatsTen pics of PattyNine cardboard signs
Eight Tumblr notesSeven vinyl recordsSix flannel shirtsNo, this is unacceptable
Who forgets pepperoni? Pepperoni's like the default toppingLike if anything, people who order cheese would get the pepperoni on it accidentally(Come on man, finish the song)Fine
Four pairs of VansThree Peace TeasTwo snapback hatsAnd a pair of skinny khakis
Merry Christmas to each and every one of you

Isn't it crazy Fearless let us do this? 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기