2024년 10월 8일 화요일

Vargas & Lagola - Roads


Call on me in my darkest hourNow when love is all around meI think heaven let you find meIf it matters to goCall on me whenever you need meDon't hold back, I never said it'd be easyI can feel the wind is blowingBlowing louder than before
But I never forgetYes you know that I would never forget
I wanna turn back time andGo back to the daysWhen there was no doubt in my mindBaby do you believe meNever said it'd be easyLetting go of your heartI wanna push rewind andGo back to the daysWhen you were the best that I hadBaby do you believe meNever said it'd be easyLetting go of your heart
In my arms I can feel it comin'Down this road, I'm always losing somethingYou're my California dreamin'You're my ever-lasting loveGood old me, singing hallelujahI find a way to make 'em pretty for ya'I can feel the wind is changingChanging faster than before
But I never forgetYou should know that I would never forget
I wanna turn back time andGo back to the daysWhen there was no doubt in my mindBaby do you believe meNever said it'd be easyLetting go of your heartI wanna push rewind andGo back to the daysWhen you were the best that I hadBaby do you believe meNever said it'd be easyLetting go of your heart
Even though I triedTrue days in your eyesThey don't ever lieHope I make it back in timeI know I'm asking for muchOh, I can't denyTrue days in your eyesThey don't ever lieHope I make it back in timeI know I'm asking for muchI know I'm asking for much
I wanna turn back time andGo back to the daysWhen there was no doubt in my mindBaby do you believe meNever said it'd be easyLetting go of your heartI wanna push rewind andGo back to the daysWhen you were the best that I hadBaby do you believe meNever said it'd be easy

Letting go of you heart 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기