2024년 10월 8일 화요일

Fame On Fire - Back Then


I've been swimming through these thoughtsI've been drowning in mistakesSwerving lane to lanePromised that I would change
Crashing into your heartI tore everything apartUntil I was too far goneI couldn't see when I was wrongOnly giving fake loveTaking shots to make up
Mistaking love with dumb lustI was barely sleepingBlacked out on the weekendI just couldn't see us
Cause that was back thenI don't give a fuck about what I saidWanted me to change and let you inAll I had was empty promisesBut that was back thenBut that was back then
You always left me running out of breathI ain't gonna run back to your bedPulling at my strings leaving me possessedBut that was back thenBut that was back then
Then no, I've been sinkingSo low I've been dreaming aboutTrying to find a way outWhy can't you see?
My headlights fade at the sight of youI can't slow down, I just crash right throughI do it all for the rushBut now I feel like I'm stuckShe said she had enough now
I've been, mistaking love with dumb lustThese drugs, got me losing sleep andI still, black out on the weekendI just couldn't see us
Cause that was back thenI don't give a fuck about what I saidWanted me to change and let you inAll I had was empty promisesBut that was back thenBut that was back then
You always left me running out of breathI ain't gonna run back to your bedPulling at my strings leaving me possessedBut that was back thenBut that was back then
When we use to hide who we wereToo scared to think about the futureFolding under constant pressureI'm sorry that I didn't care
Don't regret the time that we hadKnew it had to come to an endNow you're gone feel indifferent

I'm sorry, but I don't care 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기