2024년 10월 7일 월요일

Obey The Brave - "This Is It"


Staring at the top, too late now to stopAlways searching, always searching for a better reasonBut I never find one, so I guess this is itStaring at the top, too late now to stopAlways searching, always searching for a better reasonBut I never find one, so I guess this is it
Oh, for the first time, in a long timeI lost myself and I can't find my way backInside this broken home, feels like I'm all aloneKeep fighting all of my demons but never beat 'em for goodPick up the pieces to this puzzle but there's pieces missingKeep hearing voices in my head but never seem to listenIt's getting hard now, can't seem to figure it outHow can I pick myself up?Or maybe now this is it?
Staring at the top, too late now to stopAlways searching, always searching for a better reasonBut I never find one, so I guess this is itStaring at the top, too late now to stopAlways searching, always searching for a better reasonBut I never find one, so now I'm thinking
Time was wasted, thoughts feel jadedThat shit was all in the past, no need to put it on blastTrying hard to remember the things that make me laughTime was wasted, heart feels fadedKeep me from falling apartKeep me from falling apartKeep me from falling apartKeep me from falling apartThis music's all that I have, keep me from falling apartThis music's all that I haveKeep me from falling apart
Staring at the top, finally found my spotNever thought that I would find my wayWas always searching, always searchingNow I know this is itStaring at the top, too late now to stopAlways searching, always searching for a better reasonBut I never find one, so I guess this is it

(This is it, this is it, this is it, this is it, this is it, this is it, this is it, this is it) 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기