2026년 7월 22일 수요일

156/Silence "Swept From Under (Call of the Void)" (Official Music Video)


Merch/Music: https://purenoiserecs.lnk.to/156Stores Apple Music: https://lnk.to/156Silence/applemusic Spotify: https://lnk.to/156Silence/spotify Follow 156/Silence Instagram:   / 156silence   Facebook:   / 156silence   Twitter: https://x.com/156Silence TikTok:   / 156silence   “Swept From Under (Call of the Void)” lyrics Cast aside. Be one with the open air. I’m denied. We don’t answer to these fears. They doubt me now. Sounds defect ourselves. I’ll be devout. I’ll finish this without you but I’m better baby. Bleed me out while I wait for your return to the place I reap. Don’t count me out if I’m still the one you call when you need. When you need to feed upon some remains. Divvy me up between your teeth. Sink with me and be not afraid. I’ll remain beneath empty scenes. I’m the same as when we would sink. You make-believe as I make amends are we different? You make-believe as I make amends are we different? With these appeasements, I’ll breach the ceiling. I’ll break you off. I’ll deal the yielding. I’ll steal the feeling you felt for love. Can we take this all out? Will I bring it above? Am I worth the devotion of all your emotions or should I see myself out? Cast me out past the place I don’t know. Sitting far from alone. I can’t contend with the constance because spilling my blood allows another piece of your peace of mind. Am I weakened? Can I compete for you now? It’s either this or to dwell. I’m afraid I’m still a fool for you now but I’m better baby. Bleed me out while I wait for your return to the place I reap. Don’t count me out if I’m still the one you call when you need. When you need to feed upon some remains. They make-believe as I make amends. Are we different? They make-believe as I make amends. Are we different?



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기