2026년 7월 30일 목요일

THE HOWLING - Incantation (Official Music Video)


Stream now - https://vm.group/incantation-like-a-3... TikTok - @thehowlinguk Instagram - @thehowlinguk Subscribe to our YouTube channel here:    / @thehowlinguk   Lyrics: In the mud and filth we’ll invite the fires in Holding hands, we’ll watch the whole world burn down A hedonistic silver dream, a vision of purity Watch the pretty dancers going round and around They’ll never tell this story There’ll be no-one left to tell it to It’s the horror of a perfect ending And it’s over Join me at the last resort, We’ll commit the incantations to memory Love me, we’ll writhe and contort, We’ll write an ending to bring down history A morning caffeine sacrifice, lay your heart on ice A poison will is just as good as anything Filthy fingernails with bullet lust I say ‘in venom we trust’ What we deserve and what we need are not the same things Lay on your back here for me, let’s be the last to be so free All on black for fortune and glory It’s just you and me, I wanna watch the world bleed Join me at the last resort, We’ll commit the incantations to memory Love me, we’ll writhe and contort, We’ll write an ending to bring down history Love me by the fireplace I’m content to never dare replace I bequeath my body and my soul to eternal distaste And you won’t even know my name Happily I’ll watch you trace The endless flaws and scars behind this face Watch the phantoms swirl and surround the failing engines We’re both so tired of this chase So let’s just erase Join me at the last resort, We’ll commit the incantations to memory Love me, we’ll writhe and contort, We’ll write an ending to bring down history



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기