2026년 7월 31일 금요일

From First To Last - Your Name In Red Ink (Official Video)


The official music video for “Your Name In Red Ink” by From First To Last - Available now at: https://fftl.ffm.to/redink Stay connected with From First To Last Website: https://fromfirsttolast.net/ Facebook: https://fftl.ffm.to/facebook Instagram: https://fftl.ffm.to/instagram Twitter: https://fftl.ffm.to/twitter TikTok: https://fftl.ffm.to/tiktok Stay connected with Fearless Records Website: http://www.fearlessrecords.com Facebook: http://found.ee/FearlessFB Instagram: http://found.ee/FearlessIG Twitter: http://found.ee/FearlessTW TikTok: http://found.ee/FearlessTT Credits: Director / Concept : @travisrichter Travis Richter Producer, Cinematography, Editor, Colorist : @ccxbryant CC Bryant Sfx make up and props: @zombiee_bunnie (Bunnie Armendariz) B Cam Op: @unevenarchive (Ben Villapudua) Photographer: @luvflxrist (Jay Tarin) Grip: @adam_454_ (Adam) PA: @ciggywebbs Extras : Lil Aaron Carlos Cardenas Special thanks to Hazheart Lyrics: I hold my tongue You bite your lips Guess I never cared at all How’s it feel to get your fix What’s done is done I don’t even think I wanna come back home I’m starting to feel that’s what you want I finally see it Hold my heart In you’re hands It’s yours It’s yours It’s yours I don’t wanna miss the fucking moment Burn it in my brain we’ll live forever So say my name Scream on and on You’re blue in the face How could I forget you come fix me up, I want it bad This is the best , I’ve ever had I’m in too deep with no way out I’d burn in hell to keep you I’d burn to keep you Trade life For skin and bones Hold my heart in your hands It’s yours It’s yours I’d burn in hell to keep you I’d burn in hell to keep you Hold my heart In you’re hands It’s yours It’s yours It’s yours I don’t wanna miss the fucking moment Burn it in my brain we’ll live forever So say my name Scream on and on You’re blue in the face How could I forget you



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기