Buy / Stream "False Light": https://sumerian.lnk.to/flslght
Official music video of Imminence performing False Light. From Sweden with love
US Tour 2026, special guests Dying Wish, Gaerea. Tickets available now: https://imminence.ffm.to/northamerica...
Europe Tour 2027, special guests August Burns Red. Tickets available now: https://imminence.ffm.to/europe2027
False Light // Lyrics
I need to cut you out
Before you settle in
I need to cut you out
False lightFalse light
Like the edge of a knife
The truth will out
Nowhere to hide
You’ll never live without
Fear
Fear
The spirit is willing
But the flesh is weak
The remedy won’t save you now
For you know not what you have doneI need to cut you out
Before you settle in
I need to cut you out
False light
I need to cut you out
Before you settle in
I need to cut you out
False light
The slow knife cuts the deepest
And I will take my time
I’ll make you live to regret
And take back what is mine
The spirit is willing
But the flesh is weak
The remedy won’t save you now
For you know not what you have done
I need to cut you out
Before you settle in
I need to cut you out
False light
I need to cut you out
Before you settle in
I need to cut you out
False light
--
FOLLOW IMMINENCE:
/ imminenceswe
/ imminenceswe
https://x.com/imminenceswe
/ imminenceswe
https://imminenceswe.com/
FOLLOW SUMERIAN RECORDS:
/ sumerianrecords
/ sumerianrecords
/ sumerianrecords
/ sumerianrecords
http://sumerianrecords.com
/ imminenceswe
/ imminenceswe
https://x.com/imminenceswe
/ imminenceswe
https://imminenceswe.com/
FOLLOW SUMERIAN RECORDS:
/ sumerianrecords
/ sumerianrecords
/ sumerianrecords
/ sumerianrecords
http://sumerianrecords.com
댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기