2026년 7월 10일 금요일

Miss May I - Sanctuary (Official Music Video)


Official music video for Miss May I's "Sanctuary" Stream "Sanctuary" — http://mmi.ffm.to/sanctuary __ || Follow Miss May I || TikTok:   / missmayiband   Instagram:   / missmayiband   X: http://x.com/missmayiband Facebook:   / missmayi   Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/2OTuo... Apple Music:   / miss-may-i   __ Sanctuary I can't find my sanctuary I tear it down I tear it down Need you to open up so I can cut you deep I wanna watch you bleed Want you to feel like me The taste of hate meets me when I wake I feel the same Another day Another grave And if I die before I wake I hope you know I lost my sanctuary, my soul dethroned Shallow, but I'm breathing Don't let me go Sanctuary I can't find a place to call my sanctuary I tear it down I tear it down Where do I go from here, where I don't want to be? A place that I call home becomes my reckoning I'm reaching for something I'm wasting away Keep swinging and missing Is this all that I can take? And if I die before I wake I hope you know I lost my sanctuary, my soul dethroned Shallow, but I'm breathing Don't let me go Here I wait There is no place for me Here I wait



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기