2026년 7월 24일 금요일

Mayday Parade - Sweet Sad Sugar (Official Music Video)


Mayday Parade's official music video for "Sweet Sad Sugar" from the new release, Sugar - available now at http://maydayparade.com/sugar ► Watch the "Weekend Music" video:    • Mayday Parade - Weekend Music (Official Mu...   ► Find our upcoming tour dates: http://maydayparade.com/tour ► Find the latest merch at http://shop.maydayparade.com Site: http://maydayparade.com Merch: http://shop.maydayparade.com Discord: http://maydayparade.com/discord Instagram:   / maydayparade   TikTok:   / maydayparadeofficial   Facebook:   / maydayparade   Twitter:   / maydayparade  
Lyrics: Stuck in the down And underneath the soft underbelly of broken dreams On the wrong side of the mirror looking out at my body Painted deep into the background of the wall Scattered in the ashes of the crash that almost buried me I’m here Don’t it always seem like all the best parts of the skyline are for nothing I guess I’ll wait around this town for you Looking for a moment I could fall into Remember to hold me when I’m weak Pull me down, say anything I guess it seems like things are more beautiful when they’re falling You’ll be sweet, sad, sugar Watch me dissolve Feeling lost or actually just picked apart by indecisive thoughts Don’t it always seem like all the best parts of the skyline are for nothing I guess I’ll wait around this town for you Looking for a moment I could fall into And as I get by you’ll know exactly what I’ve been through As the light burns out I know exactly what to do Because without you I’ve got nothing left to lose I never felt like I learned to fall I never burned until I missed it all I wish I wasn’t a part of this place I never felt like I learned to fall I never burned until I missed it all



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기