Listen to Eva Under Fire - “My Own Name” here: https://evaunderfire.lnk.to/mon
Shop 'Villainous' vinyl & CD here: https://evaunderfire.lnk.to/villainou...
Subscribe for more official content from Better Noise Music: https://betternoise.ffm.to/bnmytsubsc...
Shop the latest merch from Better Noise Music bands here: https://betternoise.ffm.to/bandwear
Shop Eva Under Fire merch here: https://evaunderfire.lnk.to/store
Follow Eva Under Fire:
Instagram:
/ evaunderfire
TikTok:
/ evaunderfire
Facebook:
/ evaunderfire
Twitter:
/ evaunderfire
Website: https://www.evaunderfire.com/
Lyrics:
I know
My own
Name
You smile like the sun
But want to see me lose
You analyze the tide
With everything I do
Friends in fair weather
But you cannot hide the truth
You want what you can’t have
So you try to sink me too
Don’t wish me well in the water
When you keep pulling me under
Keep praying on my downfall
I’m not ashamed
I don’t need direction
I know the way
You can’t erase my scars
Or put me on display
My skin and bones
Got heart and soul
That you can’t take
I know
My own
Name
I thought you had my back
But you were my mistake
When clouds were overhead
You left me in your wake
You held it over me
Like I pushed you away
You wanted me to drown
While you made your escape
Don’t wish me well in the water
When you keep pulling me under
Keep praying on my downfall
I’m not ashamed
I don’t need direction
I know the way
You can’t erase my scars
Or put me on display
My skin and bones
Got heart and soul
That you can’t take
I know
My own
Names not dead yet
That ship has sailed
I’m above the wreckage
Looks like you failed
I’m not dead yet
That ship has sailed
I’m above the wreckage
Your coffin’s nailed
I’m not dead yet
I’m not dead yet
Keep praying on my downfall
I’m not ashamed
I don’t need direction
I know the way
You can’t erase my scars
Or put me on display
My skin and bones
Got heart and soul
That you can’t take
I know
My own
Name
I know
My own
Name
/ evaunderfire
TikTok:
/ evaunderfire
Facebook:
/ evaunderfire
Twitter:
/ evaunderfire
Website: https://www.evaunderfire.com/
Lyrics:
I know
My own
Name
You smile like the sun
But want to see me lose
You analyze the tide
With everything I do
Friends in fair weather
But you cannot hide the truth
You want what you can’t have
So you try to sink me too
Don’t wish me well in the water
When you keep pulling me under
Keep praying on my downfall
I’m not ashamed
I don’t need direction
I know the way
You can’t erase my scars
Or put me on display
My skin and bones
Got heart and soul
That you can’t take
I know
My own
Name
I thought you had my back
But you were my mistake
When clouds were overhead
You left me in your wake
You held it over me
Like I pushed you away
You wanted me to drown
While you made your escape
Don’t wish me well in the water
When you keep pulling me under
Keep praying on my downfall
I’m not ashamed
I don’t need direction
I know the way
You can’t erase my scars
Or put me on display
My skin and bones
Got heart and soul
That you can’t take
I know
My own
Names not dead yet
That ship has sailed
I’m above the wreckage
Looks like you failed
I’m not dead yet
That ship has sailed
I’m above the wreckage
Your coffin’s nailed
I’m not dead yet
I’m not dead yet
Keep praying on my downfall
I’m not ashamed
I don’t need direction
I know the way
You can’t erase my scars
Or put me on display
My skin and bones
Got heart and soul
That you can’t take
I know
My own
Name
I know
My own
Name
댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기