PLUME's brand new single 'A Cure For A Knife's Blade', taken from their debut album SAFEROOMS & HEALING FREQUENCIES, out on September 25th!
Pre-order here: https://arisingempire.com/plume
SUBSCRIBE to our channel and hit the notification 🔔 to not miss new music:
https://arisingempire.lnk.to/YTsub
FOLLOW ARISING EMPIRE and keep yourself up to date about your favourite music:
Spotify Official Playlists - https://arisingempire.lnk.to/spotify
Store - https://arisingempire.lnk.to/shop
Newsletter - https://arisingempire.lnk.to/newsletter
Instagram - https://arisingempire.lnk.to/instagram
TikTok - https://arisingempire.lnk.to/tiktok
Facebook - https://arisingempire.lnk.to/facebook
Twitter - https://arisingempire.lnk.to/twitter
Website - http://www.arising-empire.com
FOLLOW PLUME:
Instagram -
/ plumeofficial
Facebook -
/ weareplume
TikTok -
/ weareplume
Website - www.plumeofficial.com
PRODUCED BY: PLUME
DoP: Luis Spielmann
Director: Kai Sieber
1st AC: Felix Rinberger
HMuA: Juli Waibel
Gaffer: Neo Kurz
Spark: Frederik Dekkers
Edit: PLUME
Thanks to Bar Sehnsucht for providing the venue
Special Thanks to all Extras:
Dinah Roisman
Ida Schardt
Janne Hach
Leà-Marie Sander
Linda Gmeiner
Nikoleta Gkitnou
Vanessa Utecht
Alexander Ermis
Dominik Kurth
Noah Keller
Paul Lukas
Raphael Maier
LYRICS:
What the cut
Looking for a deal, how about we trade?
I’ll give you my soul for the cure of a knife’s blade
It used to be sleek, it used to be sharp
Now it’s all dull, the knife lost all its spark
It wasn’t my intention to cut through your skin
But I had to let it out and that pulled me in
Looking for a deal, how about we trade?
I’ll give you my soul for the cure of a knife’s blade
Balancing my purpose: Destroy and create
Two sides, one blade
Two hands, one fate
(Two hands, one fate)
It wasn’t my intention to cut through your skin
But I had to let it out and that pulled me in
You ripped my heart out and left an empty space
You built a monster full of doubt, left me with scars I can’t erase
Patchwork- soul, never quite the same
Lost control, haunted by your name
Look what you’ve made me
How could that change me?
Love the way you scream, I love the way you ache
The sound of your cries is my anthem of hate
My anthem of hate is what you left behind
Call me your pretty Frankenstein
Blood is running, infection coming
Forget the pain I used to know
Phantom pain, a wounds afterglow
Cut through my bone and watch you go
Oh you and me, oh we gotta go
We gotta amputate our souls
Oh you and me, we won’t reach our goal
If we don’t amputate our souls
Fuck
Honey, honey you cut me too deep
Honey, honey is that what you need?
You never meant to hurt me, aw that’s so sweet
And when light has left your eyes
No blood flow in sight
That’s when I come to life and take what’s mine
The blade’s reflection’s your last detection
Your eyes they cut me open
They cut me open
What the -
Looking for a deal, how about we trade?
I’ll give you my soul for the cure of a knife’s blade
Balancing my purpose: Destroy and create
Two sides, one blade
Two hands, one fate
Two sides, one blade
Two hands, one fate
Two sides, one blade
Two hands, one fate
/ plumeofficial
Facebook -
/ weareplume
TikTok -
/ weareplume
Website - www.plumeofficial.com
PRODUCED BY: PLUME
DoP: Luis Spielmann
Director: Kai Sieber
1st AC: Felix Rinberger
HMuA: Juli Waibel
Gaffer: Neo Kurz
Spark: Frederik Dekkers
Edit: PLUME
Thanks to Bar Sehnsucht for providing the venue
Special Thanks to all Extras:
Dinah Roisman
Ida Schardt
Janne Hach
Leà-Marie Sander
Linda Gmeiner
Nikoleta Gkitnou
Vanessa Utecht
Alexander Ermis
Dominik Kurth
Noah Keller
Paul Lukas
Raphael Maier
LYRICS:
What the cut
Looking for a deal, how about we trade?
I’ll give you my soul for the cure of a knife’s blade
It used to be sleek, it used to be sharp
Now it’s all dull, the knife lost all its spark
It wasn’t my intention to cut through your skin
But I had to let it out and that pulled me in
Looking for a deal, how about we trade?
I’ll give you my soul for the cure of a knife’s blade
Balancing my purpose: Destroy and create
Two sides, one blade
Two hands, one fate
(Two hands, one fate)
It wasn’t my intention to cut through your skin
But I had to let it out and that pulled me in
You ripped my heart out and left an empty space
You built a monster full of doubt, left me with scars I can’t erase
Patchwork- soul, never quite the same
Lost control, haunted by your name
Look what you’ve made me
How could that change me?
Love the way you scream, I love the way you ache
The sound of your cries is my anthem of hate
My anthem of hate is what you left behind
Call me your pretty Frankenstein
Blood is running, infection coming
Forget the pain I used to know
Phantom pain, a wounds afterglow
Cut through my bone and watch you go
Oh you and me, oh we gotta go
We gotta amputate our souls
Oh you and me, we won’t reach our goal
If we don’t amputate our souls
Fuck
Honey, honey you cut me too deep
Honey, honey is that what you need?
You never meant to hurt me, aw that’s so sweet
And when light has left your eyes
No blood flow in sight
That’s when I come to life and take what’s mine
The blade’s reflection’s your last detection
Your eyes they cut me open
They cut me open
What the -
Looking for a deal, how about we trade?
I’ll give you my soul for the cure of a knife’s blade
Balancing my purpose: Destroy and create
Two sides, one blade
Two hands, one fate
Two sides, one blade
Two hands, one fate
Two sides, one blade
Two hands, one fate
댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기