2019년 5월 24일 금요일

Bastille - Joy




Lyrics Thought I’d never be waking On the kitchen floor But here I lie, not the first time Now my morning has broken And it brings the fear My minds falling, fall in Then I feel my pulse quickening But regrets can’t change anything Yeah I feel my pulse quickening When your name lights up the screen Oh Joy When you call me I was giving up, Oh I was giving in Joy Set my mind free I was giving up, Oh I was giving in How’d you always know when I’m down? How’d you always know when I’m down? Take a walk through the wreckage Clearing out my head I hear your eyes roll, right down the phone I’m your walking disaster, keep on dragging me From self-pity, poor me Then I feel my pulse quickening But I wouldn’t change a thing Oh Joy When you call me I was giving up, Oh I was giving in Joy, set my mind free I was giving up, Oh I was giving in How’d you always know when I’m down? How’d you always know when I’m down? As the night dissolves into this final frame You’re a sweet release, you save me from my brain From my brain, from my brain, from my brain Oh Joy When you call me I was giving up, Oh I was giving in Joy, set my mind free I was giving up, Oh I was giving in How’d you always know when I’m down? How’d you always know when I’m down? I feel Joy when you call me (x4) How’d you always know when I’m down? (x2)

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기