2019년 5월 4일 토요일

CAPTIVES - Find A Way (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO)



Lyrics: To the man inside I plead come out to dance I feel your presence Feeding on my blemished skin Again he's raging, tormented from what has been But just like the horrors before him I can never seem to ignore them Chasing the circuits in my head Sparking life back from death Feeling a noose around my neck Tightening But I'll find my way back to my golden days I'm not falling short on the words I pray I'll beat this monster in my own way But it's not as easy as it's meant to be I struggle day by day To function in a way So I find peace I fall away My mind can't take Everything you throw at me Seeps from my conscious To my dreams Chasing the circuits in your head And you see it in my eye's That every move you seem to make Is one more thing that I can't take But I'll find my way back to my golden days I'm not falling short on the words I pray I'll beat this monster in my own way But it's not as easy as it's meant to be I struggle day by day To function in a way So I find peace But I'll find my way back to my golden days I'm not falling short on the words I pray I'll be this monster in my own way Maybe we'll find a way We'll find a way We'll find a way, way We'll find a way, way Maybe we'll find a way We'll find a way We'll find a way, way We'll find a way, way Maybe we'll find a way We'll find a way We'll find a way

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기