2019년 5월 29일 수요일

Bloom - Cold (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO)



Artist: Bloom Song: Cold Album: Single (2019) Hometown: Sydney, Australia Website: https://www.facebook.com/bloomsyd Available now on all services via: https://fanlink.to/coldbloom ________________________________ Lyrics: I have never felt this cold I lost the warmth that made me whole Are you okay? Do you feel it? Falling back to my old ways I promised you that I would change I'm not okay I still feel it Wish I could say that I've learned And that I'm coming to terms But I lie to myself Why do I lie to myself? I'm accustomed to the pain Now it all feels the same Are you happy now I'm gone? I lost myself in someone else I don't feel anything anymore I lost myself in someone else I don't feel anything The beating in my chest Like the pain in my head How I wish it would end I can't cope with this anymore I have never felt this cold I lost the warmth that made me whole Are you okay? Do you feel it? Falling back to my old ways I promised you that I would change I'm not okay I still feel it Lay me down In the house we made What we once built up Will soon decay Let me die In the house we made What we once built up Will surely wash away Let me die In the house we made What we once called love Will mark my grave Let me die Etch my name in stone Lay the flowers down Leave me on my own Let me suffer by myself There's nothing for me I have nothing left to give I can't love you when you're like this Let me suffer Let me hurt There's nothing for me here

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기