2019년 5월 14일 화요일

CHASE ATLANTIC - HER (Official Music Video)



LYRICS Giuseppe stepping, she ain’t moonwalking, Copped Balenciaga’s then we drew on em, Molly had her shaking like an asthmatic, She told me to take the drugs in public; I ain’t backchatting, Woah, She’s high fashion, Took me to the backroom in Chanel so we could smash, and, Everything is Louis V and Louis V her casket, And she’s so good at walking out because her dad did, She says; “Oh, we could do whatever you want, But boy don’t go falling in love, You can’t stay with me, All you’ll ever have is one day with me.” Oh, she said; “We could do whatever you want, You could fuck me in the back of your car” But I won’t ever get to stay with her, Cause all I ever had was one day with her, Oh, think her boyfriend might be Christian Dior, I’m getting feelings that I didn’t before, And all I wanna do is lay with her, But I know all I have is one day with her, Only time she listens when the cash talks, Molly-Percocets, We were screaming mask off, With no perception of time, It’s almost quarter to five, I had to hop in and drive, Baby woah, I might crash it, I could count a hundred thousand dollars worth of damage, Dolce and Gabbana, whole interior was fabric, She’s always hiding in designer cause her dad left, She says, Oh, she said; “We could do whatever you want, You could fuck me in the back of your car” But I won’t ever get to stay with her, Cause all I ever had was one day with her, Oh, think her boyfriend might be Christian Dior, I’m getting feelings that I didn’t before, And all I wanna do is lay with her, But I know all I have is one day with her, I could live forever in a day with her, I don’t wanna live it if it ain’t with her, I could go up out to outer space with her, All I need is one more day with her Oh, She’s always been running from love, Cause daddy didn’t give her enough, But I can make the pain better, All I need is one more day with her

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기