2019년 5월 26일 일요일

Hotel Books + Ky Rodgers - Cant Take Back



I have to deal with what I feel now that I know it’s time to grow up And deep down I’ve always known it’s time to let go I’ve just never felt I was enough All my friends die in their backyards but at least they got to see the sun rise Sleeping in and praying that this hope will be enough No I’m sleeping in and praying that I don’t have to wake up Heaven’s a gold mine of times we lost control And our bones are just waiting to be ash Every secret I know is a promise never told And our words are something that we can’t take back We can’t take back There’s a sense of peace I find when I just ignore my many flaws And a breeze of compassion that needs to bleed right through these broken walls And love taught me not to see what I see until I’ve seen it all So I’ll accept the risks and I’ll learn to start this change from within I’ll accept the risks and I’ll learn to let this new love begin Heaven’s a gold mine of times we lost control And our bones are just waiting to be ash Every secret I know is a promise never told And our words are something that we can’t take back We can’t take back

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기