2024년 5월 16일 목요일

All Time Low: Sleeping In [OFFICIAL VIDEO]


I woke up on a TuesdayFelt like a Friday night to meNever wanna leave this bedTell me that you got nowhere to beCan we stay all day? (All day)Lay low in our lazy luxurySex in a rosé daze (daze)All day, it's a real good thing
Just like thatThere you go, making it hard to stay on trackGot shit to do, you got workBut we fall right backInto bed, like it's all just a gameAnd we can't help that, no we can't help thatAnd we fall right backJust like that
If I said I want your body, would you hold it against me?Seven in the morning, wanna listen to Britney?Anything you wanna baby, that's okay with me now(We don't sleep, but we like sleeping in)Closing up the curtains while you call out of work nowI'm turning off my phone while you take off your shirt nowWaste another day, 'nother night, 'nother weekendBut we don't sleep, but we like sleeping in
Everyday's a holidayWe stay hot when it's cold outside, you knowHaven't left your place in daysPostmates and dirty laundry
Just like thatThere you go, making it hard to stay on trackWe got shit to do, you got workBut we fall right backInto bed, like it's all just a gameAnd we can't help that, no we can't help thatSo we fall right backJust like that
If I said I want your body, would you hold it against me?Seven in the morning, wanna listen to Britney?Anything you wanna baby, that's okay with me now(We don't sleep, but we like sleeping in)Closing up the curtains while you call out of work nowI'm turning off my phone while you take off your shirt nowWaste another day, 'nother night, 'nother weekendBut we don't sleep, but we like sleeping in
We like sleeping inWe like sleeping inWe like sleeping inWe like sleeping in
If I said I want your body, would you hold it against me?Seven in the morning, wanna listen to Britney?Anything you wanna baby, that's okay with me nowClosing up the curtains while you call out of work nowI'm turning off my phone while you take off your shirt nowWaste another day, 'nother night, 'nother weekendBut we don't sleep, but we like sleeping in
If I said I want your body, would you hold it against me?Seven in the morning, wanna listen to Britney?Anything you wanna baby, that's okay with me nowBut we don't sleep, but we like sleeping in

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기