2024년 5월 25일 토요일

Bad/Love - Creature (Official Music Video)


Listen to 'Bad/Love' here: https://linktr.ee/badloveau Creature is taken from Bad/Love's release 'Mono No Aware, Pt II'. Creature //LYRICS Keep your head down so you can slip right through Cling to a secret cause once it's opened up there's no coming back I can't escape the blame, it's tethered to my name It weighs on every single step I make And we are not the same The creature you portray has sunk its teeth in It's waiting by my grave It's like a sharpened bed of nails, like a crown of thorns Sinking in to every part of me I've been trying to block you out but I can't shut the door Cause you're the one who has waged the war The angels sing their swan song When the devil bared his horns And neither one reached out to me They just watched me fall I can't escape the blame, it's tethered to my name It weighs on every single step I make So can you find the strength to force the cycle break It's like a sharpened bed of nails, like a crown of thorns Sinking in to every part of me I've been trying to block you out but I can't shut the door Cause you're the one who has waged the war I'd do anything to make this end Even etch your name in a bullet just to get your name out of my head I'd do anything to make this end Just get out of my head Get the fuck out of my head It's like a sharpened bed of nails, sinking in It's like a sharpened bed of nails, like a crown of thorns Sinking in to every part of me I've been trying to block you out but I can't shut the door Cause you're the one who has waged the war Keep your head down I'd give anything just to make this end Put your name in a bullet to get you out of my head

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기