2024년 5월 20일 월요일

Hawk Nelson - Turn It On


Another Friday with the TV onListenin' to the same old songHow long will this carry onCan I survive another weekendAnother night in my room pacin'Another date with the playstationCan't take it much longerI just need something stronger
Turn it on, turn it on, turn it on againMake it strong, sing your song to the very endCause tonight we're alive and breathin'Can you hear me, everyone near meTurn it on, turn it on, turn it on againDon't turn it off, cause this feeling doesn't have to endI want to be, where you are, please take meJust take me, shake me
Every calendar that goes byMakes me take a look insideI don't wanna just live my lifeI want to mean somethingJust another day to pass the clockI'd do anything to make it stopCan't take it much longerI just need something stronger
Turn it on, turn it on, turn it on againMake it strong, sing your song to the very endCause tonight we're alive and breathin'Can you hear me, everyone near meTurn it on, turn it on, turn it on againDon't turn it off, cause this feeling doesn't have to endI want to be, where you are, please take meJust take me, shake me
Turn it on, turn it on, turn it on againMake it strong, sing your song to the very endCause tonight we're alive and breathin'Can you hear me, everyone near meTurn it on, turn it on, turn it on againDon't turn it off, cause this feeling doesn't have to endI want to be, where you are, please take meJust take me, shake me

Shake me, shake me! 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기