2024년 5월 17일 금요일

Mayfield - Everchanging


Artist: Mayfield Song: Everchanging Album: 'The Cabin Sessions' (2024) Hometown: Ottawa, Canada Facebook:   / mayfield613   Instagram:   / mayfield613   TikTok :   / mayfieldband   ________________________________ Lyrics: These scars on my face Cemented in It never fades It makes me feel ashamed To sedate my suffering And find comfort in this safety It’s everything You have to search your self For better ways Of finding inner peace Heal Heal yourself Letting go of all your hell Feel yourself out What a means to an end And I am sorry for my ever changing ways Pedals fall Watch it all wither away There’s nothing here left to save But I feel it I see the loss the same Abscission Break off to die and decay Setting the soil to grow out these roots Between me and you To set it straight Find some understanding in this pain Heal yourself Letting go of all your hell Feel yourself out What a means to an end And I am sorry for my ever changing ways We drop dead Like flower pedals Soaking in the rain

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기