2024년 5월 24일 금요일

Crobot - "Staring Straight Into The Sun"


"Staring Straight Into The Sun" is from the Crobot album, Feel This, out everywhere now. Download / stream, purchase the album on CD or LP at https://lnk.to/Crobot LYRICS: There have been a lot of days of rain and fire Looking for another way to float up the river Maybe there’s a star That we can all follow Oh, but can I hold on Should I stay or should I just run? Will you wait for me beyond Cause I feel like I don’t belong But I can’t be the only one Staring straight into the sun I know it won’t be long Cause I’m staring straight into the sun Saying that the times changed But I ain’t buying Paid another price for the hype that they’re selling Can’t you just leave me all alone Oh, but can I hold on Should I stay or should I just run? Will you wait for me beyond Cause I feel like I don’t belong But I can’t be the only one Staring straight into the sun I know it won’t be long Cause I’m staring straight into the sun Oh, but can I hold on Should I stay or should I just run? Will you wait for me beyond Cause I feel like I don’t belong But I can’t be the only one Staring straight into the sun I know it won’t be long Cause I’m staring straight into the sun Keep up with Crobot https://crobotband.com/   / crobotband     / crobotband  

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기