2024년 5월 28일 화요일

Sanctus Real - We Need Each Other


I think I caught a glimpse of a life without friendsBitter, empty, hollow, dark and lonelyWe never meant to hurt each other so can't we trust againAnd take it as a chance to keep on growing
Well, I don't know why it doesn't come easyBut I know that we could be happyIf we'd only learn to love
Oh, oh, we need each other so what's the fighting for?Oh, oh, we need each other, please don't close the doorOh, oh, we need each other through all the highs and lowsOh, oh, we need each other 'cause no one's meant to be alone
Life revolves around the need of having someoneCausing every complicated feelingOh, and I don't want to lose you so there is nothing wrong withTelling me what you need to keep our love strong
Oh, it's just a part of being a familyTaking the good with the bad and the uglyIf we could only learn to love
Oh, oh, we need each other so what's the fighting for?Oh, oh, we need each other, please don't close the doorOh, oh, we need each other through all the highs and lowsOh, oh, we need each other and I don't wanna be alone
Oh, oh we need each other, fathers and mothersOh, oh we need each other, all your sisters and brothersOh, oh we need each other, we need friends and loversOh, oh we need each other
I need you, you need me'Cause that's the way it's meant to beI need you, we need each otherI don't want to be alone
I need you, you need me'Cause that's the way it's gotta beI need you, we need each otherI don't want to be alone

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기