2024년 7월 27일 토요일

BILK - Mannequins


Going through changesBeen outside but ain't seen you in agesAnd there's been a few changesI've let a lot slip in all different casesI may be crazy I've seen a lotOr maybe notBut I sit and bless themLet them walk off and they soon learn they're lessonI don't wanna argue I don't wanna fightCos that's not me and it don't feel rightBut it's getting too much don't piss me off cos I've just had enoughYou bring negative stuffYou think your toughIt's also getting realSo don't go and act like it's not a big deal
I wanna know what you've gotta saySame thing every single dayDon't really know what I'm gonna thinkWhen confronted by a mannequinI wanna know what you've gotta saySame thing every single dayDon't really know what I'm gonna thinkWhen confronted by a mannequin
Don't ignore me when I'm trying to speakI've been trying to be your mate all weekBut if you wanna be a prick that's fineYou take your course and il take mineCos I ain't no mug don't try and act hard you ain't no thugYou ain't no gangster you ain't no gSo don't get rude cos you don't know meI'm just trying to chillHave a good time relax you know the dealBut then you come alongAnd suddenly we know there's something wrongCos we know what your like and no your not alrightHonestly mate I can't stand your sightCos you always have to ruin our night
I wanna know what you've gotta saySame thing every single dayDon't really know what I'm gonna thinkWhen confronted by a mannequinI wanna know what you've gotta saySame thing every single dayDon't really know what I'm gonna think
I wanna know what you've gotta saySame thing every single dayDon't really know what I'm gonna thinkWhen confronted by a mannequinI wanna know what you've gotta saySame thing every single dayDon't really know what I'm gonna think

When confronted by a mannequin 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기