2024년 7월 19일 금요일

Kevin Rudolf - Let It Rock ft. Lil Wayne (Official Music Video)


I see your dirty faceHigh behind your collarWhat is done in vainTruth is hard to swallowSo you pray to GodTo justify the way you live a lieLive a lieLive a lie
And you take your timeAnd you do your crimeWell you made your bedI'm in mine
Because when I arriveI, I bring the fireMake you come aliveI can take you higherWhat this is, forgot?I must now remind youLet It RockLet It RockLet It Rock
Now the son's disgracedHe, who knew his fatherWhen he cursed his nameTurned, and chased the dollarBut it broke his heartSo he stuck his middle fingerTo the worldTo the worldTo the world
And you take your timeAnd you stand in lineWell you'll get what's yoursI got mine
Because when I arriveI, I bring the fireMake you come aliveI can take you higherWhat this is, forgot?I must now remind youLet It RockLet It RockLet It Rock
Yeah!Wayne's worldPlanet RockPanties dropAnd the topsAnd she gunna rock 'til the camera stopAnd I sing about angels like Angela (rock)And Pamela (rock)And Samantha (rock)And Amanda (rock)And Tamara (rock)"Me nashe meua"Im in here like bitch what's upMechanic, me, I can fix you upI can fuck you upI can fuck you downShorty we can go wherever just pick a townAnd the jewelry is louder than an engine soundBig ass rocks like off on the groundDirty like socks thats on the groundWeezy
Because when I arriveI, I bring the fireMake you come aliveI can take you higherWhat this is, forgot?I must now remind youLet It RockLet It RockLet It RockBecause when I arriveI, I bring the fireMake you come aliveI can take you higherWhat this is, forgot?I must now remind youLet It RockLet It RockLet It RockJust Let It RockLet It RockLet It RockLet It RockLet It Rock
I'm back like I forgot somethin'I'm somethin'Rulin Rock rubbin' rap runnin'Miles like I'm trying to get a flat stomachLike Wayne the personal trainerMy aim is perfect I'll bang yaPeriod, like the remainda
I wish I could beAs cruel as youAnd I wish I could sayThe things you doBut I can't and I won't live a lie

No not this time 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기