2024년 7월 24일 수요일

Local H - "Everyone Alive" (20th Anniversary Remaster)


Hello!How was everybody?Let's hit!
I say hey, hello, Mom and DadAre things great, okay, or just plain bad?Are you alive? Like everyone alive?Oh yeah, well me? I guess I'm doin' fine
I don't know why you think I would be lyin'I'm alive like everyone's alive
Like everyone's aliveI'm all right, I'm just fineI'm alive, I'm all rightEveryone aliveEveryone aliveEveryone aliveEveryone is alive...
Oh, honey, hey, hello, how was your day?Work is work, don't know any other wayBut I'm alive like everyone's alive
It's just a day to day that I seekI gotta find a way to the end of the weekMake it alive like everyone aliveLike everyone alive
Like every want to liveI'm all right, I'm just fine
I'm alive, I'm all rightEveryone aliveEveryone aliveEveryone aliveEveryone's want to liveAll right, let's goI'm all right, I'm just fineI'm alive, I'm all rightEveryone aliveEveryone aliveEveryone alive

Everyone is alive, alive 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기