2024년 7월 24일 수요일

Jimmy Eat World - Lucky Denver Mint


This time it's on my ownMinutes from somewhere elseSomewhere I made a wishWith lucky Denver mint
You're not bigger than this, not betterWhy can't you learn?You're not bigger than this, not betterWhy can't you learn?
Hurry go on aheadGood things won't let you waitI'll catch up when we get homeAt home I'll leaveA dollar under water keeps on dreaming for me
You're not bigger than this, not betterWhy can't you learn?You're not bigger than this, not betterWhy can't you learn?You're not bigger than this, not betterWhy can't you learn?You're not bigger than this, not betterWhy can't you learn?
Why can't I learn?Why can't I learn, learn, learn?Learn, learn, learn
You're not bigger than this, not betterWhy can't you learn?You're not bigger than this, not betterWhy can't you learn?You're not bigger than this, not betterWhy can't you learn?You're not bigger than this, not better

Why can't you learn? 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기