2024년 7월 27일 토요일

Downswing - Despair (Ft. Aidan Holmes)


Streaming options : http://smarturl.it/DownswingDespair Can you feel death? It’s in the air Wrapped around while I sink into despair Can you feel death? It’s in the air Wrapped around while I sink into despair No savior, I’m just a prisoner Cold bones No place like hell for me No hope Nobody’s saving me I’m just a letdown, in time you’ll see I’m just a letdown, in time you’ll see I live my life in misery Sick of the same bullshit It’s an everyday struggle What’s it like to be like you? With ease of comfort and solitude Everything I love slowly turns to dirt No matter what I do, I make it worse I’m just a letdown, in time you’ll see I’m just a letdown, in time you’ll see Can you feel death? It’s in the air Wrapped around while I sink into despair No savior, I’m just a prisoner Why’d you leave me here to suffer? I only know how to bleed Agony

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기