2024년 7월 19일 금요일

Mutemath - Typical


Come on, can I dream for one day?There's nothing that can't be doneBut how long should it take somebodyBefore they can be someone
'Cause I know there's got to be another levelSomewhere closer to the other sideAnd I'm feelin' like it's now or neverCan I break the spell of the typical?
Now I've lived through my share of misfortuneAnd I've worked in the blazing sunBut how long should it take somebodyBefore they can be someone
'Cause I know there's got to be another levelSomewhere closer to the other sideAnd I'm feelin' like it's now or neverCan I break the spell of the typical?Typical, typical, typical
I'm the typicalI'm the typicalCan I break the spell of the typical?
Because it's draggin' me downOh, I'd like to know about whenWhen does it all turn around?
Yeah I know there's got to be another levelSomewhere closer to the other sideAnd I'm feelin' like it's now or neverCan I break the spell of the typical?Typical, typical, typical
Break the spell (of the typical)Break the spell (of the typical)

I'm the typical! 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기