2024년 10월 3일 목요일

Airways - Mate (Official Music Video)


Mate I'm stuck outside Looks like the sun is rising soon And the night didn't go like I said it would Mate I can see your light And I know that you're up entertaining This isn't the neighbours complaining The buses have stopped and it's raining I just need to sleep To forget about her Forget what I said Please throw down your keys And I won't interfere Go straight into bed I'm out here in the rain And life is throwing stones at me It's going down the drain It's all become too much for me Oh can you help me mate Oh can you help me mate Mate I know you're home And I know that your there with somebody If I'm talking too much then just stop me I'll get out of your way in a hurry I just so feel so tired Can't forget about her Can't forget I'm out here in the rain And life is throwing stones at me It's going down the drain It's all become too much for me Oh can you help me mate It's all become too much Oh can you help me mate It's really getting late I'm out here in a state Oh I thought you were my mate I'm out here in the rain And life is throwing stones at me It's going down the drain It's all become too much for me Oh can you help me mate I'm out here in the rain And life is throwing stones at me It's going down the drain It's all become too much for me Oh can you help me mate I'm out here in the rain And life is throwing stones at me It's going down the drain It's all become too much for me Oh can you help me mate

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기