2026년 10월 7일 수요일

Retrace The Lines - Pain (Official Music Video)


Artist: Retrace The Lines Song: Pain Hometown: Valencia, Spain Website: https://linktr.ee/retracethelines Facebook: / retracethelines Instagram: @retracethelines Merch: https://retracethelines.bigcartel.com Style: Modern Metal / Post hardcore #modernmetal #metal #alternativerock #metalcore #breakdowns #posthardcore _________________________________________________________ Lyrics: Pain I feel it I'm going down Just break me leave nothing out You told me that I'd be fine Deep down, I knew it was a lie Lock me down, 'cause I don't see what I'm told to see. I've been going through a life full of misery I am sick of it, relying on make-believe Where should I go if I can't let go? Help me forget all this pain Save me from myself show me reasons to pull me out tonight I'll fight to have a future I'll rise up from the ground I'll fight my demons Just pull me out tonight I'll fight to have a future I try to stand but I keep stumbling to the ground I'm giving in and I don't seem to have a choice Save me from myself show me reasons to pull me out tonight I'll fight to have a future I'll rise up from the ground I'll fight my demons Just pull me out tonight I'll fight to have a future A life of misery, won't fade so easily I’m looking for something just to keep me sane but everything I hold on is slipping away I’m looking for something that can keep me safe from the weight of my choices, my biggest regrets Pain Pain Pain, save me I feel like I'm dying Save me from myself show me reasons to pull me out tonight I'll fight to have a future I'll rise up from the ground I'll fight my demons Just pull me out tonight I'll fight to have a future Reasons to pull me out get me out of misery take this pain away from me I'll rise up from the ground I'll fight my demons Just pull me out tonight I'll fight to have a future




댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기