2026년 10월 7일 수요일

Big Wreck - Look What I Found


It's solely operationalAnd we don't even have to sellI roped it but what the hellIt's someone else's oh oh well
Stolen but it's okayIf integrity says no wayWell now it's here to staySo let's go outside and play
Well I suppose soWell I never did really want to know
How can you walk aroundWith your feet up off the ground? (yeah)How can you steal their sum?Keep your ears below the groundAnd take a look aroundLook what I found
No one will ever noticeThat all your shit is bogusAnd never go for the fearThat someone like me might hear
Your shtick is gettin' thinnerBut you'll come out a winnerCheck's already in the bankAnd you've forgotten who to thank
And fake is what you bringAnd what I need is the real thing
How can you walk aroundWith your feet up off the ground? (yeah)How can you steal their sum?Keep your ears below the groundAnd take a look aroundLook what I found
Well I suppose soAnd no one will ever know
How can you walk aroundWith your feet up off the ground?How can you steal their sum?Keep your ears below the groundAnd take a look aroundLook what I found

In Loving Memory Of - 20th Anniversary Special Edition ℗ Linus Entertainment Inc. Released on: 2018-01-19



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기