2026년 10월 7일 수요일

Royal Blood - Dead Company (Lyric Video)


Pre-order Royal Blood’s new album ‘Dead Company’: https://royalbloodband.com/collection... Subscribe to the Royal Blood channel for all the best and latest official music videos, behind the scenes and live performances:    / @royalblooduk   Follow Royal Blood: YouTube: https://royalblood.me/yt-subscribe Website: https://royalblood.me/website Facebook: https://royalblood.me/facebook Twitter: https://royalblood.me/twitter Instagram: https://royalblood.me/instagram Lyrics: Dead Company keep Bleeding me out Dead in the water Nowhere to be found Setting sail To no avail Cos dead company keep Bleeding me out Tear me down again Worse if I pretend Nothing’ll dig me out Dead so long buried in Going all the way down’s The only way out in the end Dead company to Pulverise Invertebrates will Turn the knife What’s in the way Is the way If you came for teeth, well They’re yours to take When I can’t rid the darkness away There I’ll go No heart to resuscitate Just barely hanging on Alive but I live so afraid One way home Long gone but I’m never too late To fall, give up the gun A lifetime running from Dead Company keep Bleeding me out Dead in the water Nowhere to be found Setting sail To no avail Gotta feel to heal so Drive the nail



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기