2023년 10월 14일 토요일

Apocalyptica feat. Gavin Rossdale - End Of Me (Official Video)


Rosaries left under the mattressAll those memories, who could bear the witness?As you slip into oblivion, use it like a weaponAm I left to bleed waiting for the moment when you've had your funA loaded gun
Take away your broken misery, I can't always erase your memoryThis love, this love is gonna be the end of meEverything I gave is wasted, I'm the one who's suffocatedThis love, this love is gonna be the end of
Can't resist poisoning the messageJust a narcissist trapped inside the wreckageAnd the sympathy I had is gone deadened by the ceremonyDrama queen stand behind your rampart as your kingdom fallsAll because
Take away your broken misery, I can't always erase your memoryThis love, this love is gonna be the end of meEverything I gave is wasted, I'm the one who's suffocatedThis love, this love is gonna be the end of me
Your rescue, my undoI'm not the one to save youI'm empty completelyI'm drowning in your shadow
Take away your broken misery, I can't always erase your memoryThis love, this love is gonna be the end of meEverything I gave is wasted, I'm the one who's suffocatedThis love, this love is gonna be the end of
Can't chase away your ghost, inside it only growsNothing left but misery, this will be the end of meAll the shit that you created, all the scars you celebratedCouldn't take away your pain, couldn't resurrect your gainThis love will be the end of me, this love will be the end

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기