2023년 10월 25일 수요일

Ashes Remain - Change My Life


I'm still awake tonightBroken up insideI wanna run but I don't know where to goI'm calling Your name through the painWill You turn Your face to meI'm crying out I need a miracle
If You could make the sun burn through the nightAnd You could make the dead man come aliveIf You could make the oceans all run dryThen I know You can change my lifeI know You can change my life
I wanna know who You areThat You can fix my heartAnd I don't have to run anymoreOpen my eyes let me seeGive me hope and set me free'Cause I don't wanna be the way I was before
If You could make the sun burn through the nightAnd You could make the dead man come aliveIf You could make the oceans all run dryThen I know You can change my lifeI know You can change my life
Give me something to believe inSomething worth fighting forSomething that I can't ignore
You could make the sun burn through the nightYou could make the oceans all run dry
If You could make the sun burn through the nightAnd You could make the dead man come aliveIf You could make the oceans all run dryThen I know You can change my lifeI know You can change my life
I need you to change my life

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기