2023년 10월 27일 금요일

Neon Trees - 1983


Whoa, whoa
I've been here lookin' dynamiteAlone against the wallGirls like you give it all so coldTalkin' cheap in a bathroom stallAnd you look so smoothBetter tell me the truthWould you trade meOut for someone cool?I know you better than you doSo put out your cigaretteAnd kiss me onThe lips tonight
Me and youYou and meLet's go backLet's go backNineteen-eighty-three is callingI've been on my knees and crawlin'Back to youIt's coming all back to meOh oh ohNineteen-eighty-three
I've got something that I've kept insideAnd the blood is on the bladeYou're there suckin' on a lollipopLike you haven't aged a dayAnd it ain't so pretty when you're playin' cuteWhen your body's up against some foolDoes he feel it'Cause I feel it
Me and youLet's go back toNineteen-eighty-three is callingI've been on my knees and crawlin'Back to youIt's coming all back to meNineteen-eighty-three
The year I was bornI won'tBe ignoredSo get your feet on the floorI'm the only oneAre you afraid I still make you move
Me and youYou and meLet's go back toNineteen-eighty-threeMe and youYou and meLet's go back toNineteen-eighty-three
Oh, oh, oh, ohMe and youYou and meLet's go back toNineteen-eighty-three is callingI've been on my knees and crawlin'Back to youIt's coming all back to meNineteen-eighty-three
Me and youYou and meLet's go back toNineteen-eighty-three is callingI've been on my knees and crawlin'Back to youIt's coming all back to meNineteen-eighty-three
Oh, oh, ohNineteen-eighty-threeOh, oh, ohNineteen-eighty-three

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기