2023년 10월 14일 토요일

Rubyhorse - Sparkle


Through the cloudsA nice surpriseTo see the twinkle returning to your eyesI searched my head
For some old sparkFell around the place, stumbling in the darkAnd when I feel the skies will never clearYou remind me spring is near
How you sparkle, how you shineHow you rise above the skyAnd you rise, and you riseThrough the crowd
I catch your eyeTakes me back again, when we were getting highI searched my headFor some old spark
Fell about the place, fumbling in the darkAnd when I feel the skies will never clearYou remind me spring is nearHow you sparkle, how you shine
How you rise above the skyAnd you rise, and you riseAnd nothing in this world could make me love you lessBut shadows often leave perfection in a mess
Oh my love, oh my lordOh my love, oh my lordHow you sparkle, how you shineHow you rise above the sky
And you rise, and you rise

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기