2023년 10월 7일 토요일

Imperial State Electric - Anywhere Loud


And the song is about loud musicSo I hope it's loud enough for youThe song is called, "Anywhere Loud"
Anywhere I wanna goAnything that I need to knowAny place I need to beIs right here and in front of meAny sound I wanna hearI'll take heed and I will lend an earAnd play it loud 'til I'm sore'Til I can't take it anymore
Anywhere I'll be, I hear itAnything I need, I hear itAnywhere I go, I hear it loudI need to hear it loud
If you think you ought to knowWhere it's loud is where I'm gonna goNo, there ain't a thing I missI don't need that 'cause I got this
Any sound I wanna hearI'll take heed and I will lend an earAnd play it loud 'til I'm sore'Til I can't take it anymore
Anywhere I'll be, I hear itAnything I need, I hear itAnywhere I go, I hear it loudI need to hear it loud
Oh-oh, yeahAnywhere I'll be, I hear itAnything I need, I hear itAnywhere I go, I hear it loudI need to hear it loud
Anywhere I'll be, I hear itAnything I need, I hear itAnywhere I go, I hear it loudI need to hear it loudI need to hear it loud
Thank you

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기