2023년 10월 28일 토요일

Chiffre - Nangijala (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO)


Artist: Chiffre Song: Nangijala Album: Single (2023) Hometown: Osnabrück, Germany Facebook:   / chiffreband   Instagram:   / chiffreband   Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/7HoOx... ________________________________ Lyrics: I’m so fu*ked up The light is dying around me The grey is choking all the vibrance in life I know I have to pull the trigger but I’m told Don’t be a coward it’s not hard to survive Always longing for the hands that let me down Always try to please the shadows you can’t see I wanna go, wanna go to sleep The light is calling me We promise to save you From the burden of your life We are here to embrace you With the warmth that you could not find You just have to put your sign on that empty line And your nightmares will be gone We promise to slave you To make you feel alright The transition won’t be easy but it’s Worth the pain When you’ll leave your mortal shell your soul will Break these chains When am I leaving Where will I go This is my chance to reach for heaven With my roots in hell below We promise to save you From the burden of your life We are here to embrace you With the warmth that you could not find You just have to put your sign on that empty line And your nightmares will be gone We promise to slave you To make you feel alright Cause we are the saviour And we bring the light We offer you the chance to kiss our scythe Let go Embrace the silence Kill the noise Dive into chaos You’ve made your choice We promise to save you From the burden of your life We are here to embrace you With the warmth that you could not find You just have to count to ten Then your hearts stops and All your nightmares will be gone We promise to slave you To make you feel alright

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기