2023년 10월 29일 일요일

Your Vegas - In My Head


Drunken like the fallen stars of Silver ScreenBroken like the speeding car of young James DeanSpoken like the dying words of Elma Green
Always, always
Yeh, I'm sorry I saidIt's just a feeling in my headYeh, I'm sorry I saidIt's just a feeling in my headIt's just a feeling in my head
Sleeping pills won't fool the world that you've never needed anyoneIt's plain to see that all your seams are coming undoneDon't you know that life is all about having fun
Always, always
Yeh, I'm sorry I saidIt's just a feeling in my headYeh, I'm sorry I saidIt's just a feeling in my headIt's just a feeling in my head
It's in my headIt's in my headIt's in my head
Yeh, I'm sorry I saidIt's just a feeling in my headYeh, I'm sorry I saidIt's just a feeling in my headIt's just a feeling in my head

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기